Untitled

Jackson Buzzard Rock located between Lake Katharine and Smith Bridge Rd. the only way to there is to walk.

Canter's Cave Waterfall abt 1908

former Jackson County Grange No. 122 building located on the road to Leo Petroglyph

photo by Tyrone hemry 16 January 2017

photo by Tyrone Hemry 22 December 2014 viewed from RT 35

Trippies building December 22, 2014 up for sale.  Last business in a series of short lived business  was KP's Tobacco Outlet.

photo by Tyrone Hemry

1950 Trippies Standard Oil Gas Station & Restaurant route 35

Green Valley Dairy Jackson Wellston

Water Falls and beautiful rock formation Jackson Co., Ohio

H. C. Halterman Dove, Ohio

Jackson, OH The Sand Rocks

Jackson common source of well water photo by Theodor Jung.

Cantors Cave 1920

Jackson Co. farmer April 1936

photo by Theodor Jung 

Jackson Co. Home April 1936

photo by Theodor Jung 

Jackson Co. farm 1936

photo by Theodor Jung 

Please email additions or corrections to hladvertising@hotmail.com.

Or mail to Waverly City Guide, 455 Hay Hollow Road, Chillicothe, Ohio 45601

 

Coal Mine Jackson, County, Ohio

Eifort, Ohio Coal 1912

Michigan & Jackson Mine, Jackson, Ohio

B & O water tower at Ray 1906 

Jackson, Ohio Country Club in 1936
The club and the golf course still exists-off of State Route 32/124 at Rice Road. Turn left and then right.
 Seven Hills Orchard owned by Ice Brothers 12 miles southeast of Jackson
Jackson Salt Creek Scene 1906

Cantors Cave about 1901

Cantors Cave about 1911
Jackson Salt Creek Scene
On the road to Cantors Cave, Jackson County, Ohio about 1909

Covered Bridge #11 across Raccoon Creek at Buckeye Furnace near the Buckeye Furnace State Memorial Park, At the time of this picture there were four covered bridges left in Jackson County.

Scenes on state highway near Jackson

Jackson County, Ohio Yester Days pictures and information

Brian Dalton. Boy Scout Camp Ophir Falls that was located in Jackson County before the current camp 'Chief Logan Reservation' opened in 1962.